• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking of Easter

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
easterpos.jpg

I would like one too for my car and hubby (not that he has any say :lol:) but he does work on a retail park with pets at home in the same area!!

This is brilliant, I know someone on Facebook who's talking about getting a bun & I think this poster could really send a good message. Would you mind if I posted on Facebook? Please let me know if this is not acceptable.
Thanks

I've also printed one out for my local vets & a few spares for supermarket info boards - lots of people look at those :wave:

That's great :D

There should be a duckling and chick one too. I don't know about over there but the amount of idiots here that get ducklings and chicks for Easter and then get rid of them later is incredible. And with the ducklings they release them at local ponds:roll: Domestic ducks that are abandoned don't survive long in the wild and are usually fed bread by the locals :( Bread has no nutrition and it feels them up so they don't eat anything else, and then they can become lame from lack of nutrition.

That is a fantastic poster. Could I upload it on my facebook and pinterest profiles to spread the message?

Back