• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norty Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P2160606.jpg

Dear Lord Spenser. That is a BOOK and not HAY. That said, I can't see a "Do not nom" label, so it's Mummy's fault. ;)

:lol: Welcome to my world. Everything I own seems to have been nibbled by one of my buns. At least you will always know who owns which book now...;)

:shock::shock::shock:

And who is he trampling all over in that photo? :lol: I can just about spy a leg poking out from underneath him.

Boris did the same thing to one of my Harry Potter books :shock: But it was my fault really, should've paid more attention to where I put it :roll:

I have all 27 of Iris Murdoch's novels, and Spenser managed to pull out the one that won the Booker prize. :thumb:
:lol:

Books + bunnies as a combination gives me a cold shiver. I have c.1500 books here and they seem like the perfect texture for rabbits to chew. She isn't allowed near them!

Again impressed by what you read; like Edmund Spenser, Iris Murdoch is another one I couldn't really get into.

Considering the fact I have four bookcases in my room, the damage from three months of sharing it with Spenser has been comparatively minimal. I can no longer have piles of books on the floor though - that is just two much temptation for any self-respecting bunny. :lol:

:lol::lol: He was obviously so engrossed in the book that he forgot himself ...... :oops::lol:

Maybe you need doors fitting to your bookcases?!

Back