• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone got pictures of rabbit friendly gardens

Hc1

Mama Doe
My garden is mainly grass and concrete and has a digging box. Would love to do something that would both look nice and be more interesting for the buns but doesn't cost too much. At the moment I have mesh underneath the run. Am undecided whether to pave under it, or round it, as I'm worried about it getting too hot in summer. What do other people find and is it safe just to pave around rather than under? I also have lots of digging all over the place but I don't think I'm going to be able to much more than keep filling them in :lol:

Would prob like to plant shrubs/flowers but is there anything that isn't bad for buns but they don't actually like?

Anyway I need inspiration. Anyone got any? Am sure I've seen some lovely gardens on here

I planted all rabbit-friendly things last year but I have to say they went pretty nuts for everything, with the exception of borage and lavender. Most of the other stuff were annuals anyway so would have had to replant them anyway. That said, my rosemary bush and sage plant that are in tubs on the ground have also survived.

I USED to have a beautiful garden until I joined a rabbit forum :roll:!!

Then it was ''space and wendy houses and bad plants etc'' :lol::lol:

So it went from this ...

P7150059.jpg

to this..

Photo0245.jpg

And from this..

P7150060.jpg

003-1.jpg

to this...

006.jpg

and now looks like this...:shock:

2011-10-09130440.jpg

I USED to have a beautiful garden until I joined a rabbit forum :roll:!!

Then it was ''space and wendy houses and bad plants etc'' :lol::lol:

So it went from this ...

P7150059.jpg

to this..

Photo0245.jpg

And from this..

P7150060.jpg

003-1.jpg

to this...

006.jpg

and now looks like this...:shock:

2011-10-09130440.jpg
Love your bunnies space, where did you get your fencing from and was it expensive? We are going to move the Wendy house and runs and fence in, as we have taken on a rescue puppy and need to fence the buns off from him. Your fence is just what we had in mind!

Back