• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Fudge and some peaceful passing vibes for my doggie :(

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Fudge started eating as soon as she got home from the vets and really picked up, she has now finished all her meds and her eye ulcer has healed nicely :D She is being kept on a low dose of metacam just now for her tooth roots but other than that she is my wee fat pie again :D
She has put all the weight back on, weighing a healthy 2.3kg and has a good apetite and big poops :thumb:

During Fudge getting better my parents dog stopped eating and started weeing everywhere. The vet found a growth in her womb and she went in for an op last thursday. It turns out she had a lot of them growing and the results have come back as cancer :cry::cry:
During the past week she picked up at first, eating again and not weeing as much but the past 3 days she has gone down hill :( She cant control her weeing and is constantly wet no matter what we do to help her.
She is losing her apetite again although she still looks bright enough. The vet said she can run tests to see if it has spread but she says with how bad she is now and what they found she feels it has spread so my parents have to decide what to do by tomorrow.

They think its best to pts as its too much for her and unfair to carry on and prolong her life if she isnt getting a good quality of life. Its horrible seeing her so helpless and for her to not know whats going on.

She has just turned 11 in january, shes had a great life, plenty of holidays all over scotland and well looked after. Im so upset to be losing one of my best friends :( Her sister will be so lost without her and so will all the family.

So if that decision is made any spare vibes for a peaceful passing for my poorly doggie will be really apreciated :(
Such a horrible thing :(

xx

Oh I'm so very sorry you're all going thru this,.... Poor lil doggie :cry:

Sending zillions of vibes for however they are needed xxxxxxxxx

I'm pleased to hear Fudge is much better. :love:

Sending peaceful passing vibes for your parents' dog. xx

Sorry about your doggie; that's so sad. :cry:

Really good news about Fudge. Falcon aka Noah is still doing well though he doesn't like other rabbits entering "his" utility room...:roll:

Back