• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate! Easter Amnesty 2012

Julia123

Warren Veteran
The Make Mine Chocolate! 2012 campaign to stop shops from selling rabbits over Easter has begun. Press releases are being sent to the top 5 trade magazines and will also feature in a trade e-newsletter that will go out to around 5,000 retailers. You can also help us spread the word - talk to your local pet shop, download the posters and display them in public places (with permission) such as vets, shops, libraries etc. Please also support us by posting on Facebook and Twitter etc. Lets make this the best Easter yet for raisng awareness. Thank you!

These posters will be available soon as a hi res PDF for download from www.makeminechocolate.org.uk Please feel free to share and help us spread the word.

2012 MMC Poster for Retailers to display. Particularly good displayed next to the 'Are you committed' poster. Retailers wishing to take part can request leaflets by contacting Make Mine Chocolate! at info@makeminechocolate.org.uk
Easter12hires-1.jpg

2012 MMC Poster for use anywhere public to help educate people. Also good to display alongside the Amnesty support poster
Easter12hires-2.jpg

A compliment slip size poster for use where space is an issue, or great to put in your car!
Easter210x992012.jpg

im after another badge, but i tried to buy one off website and forgot my password, not only that still cant log on as forgot username too :oops: and it won;t let me use my card or email as says m already registered but i can;t buy it as can;t get on :oops:

im after another badge, but i tried to buy one off website and forgot my password, not only that still cant log on as forgot username too :oops: and it won;t let me use my card or email as says m already registered but i can;t buy it as can;t get on :oops:

Hmm, can you register again? If not PM me your e-mail addy and I'll see if Lisa can sort and mail you back.

tried it wouldn;t let me, i loved the badge had but it broke now, and i wasw often asked what it meant even at dentst once :lol:

Hi Lisa, I have e-mailed Lisa (that could get complicated :lol:) and asked her to re-set it for you and mail you with a new password and username. :wave:

thanks received it, will order tonight :thumb: wanted to give some of the posters to our vets, but don't have a printer :oops:

Just printed posters - will pop into our pet shop tonight with them. They don't sell animals anyway - but they could certainly sell bigger rabbit hutches. Might mention that to them

Quick update...

Pre-printed posters will be available in aprox 2 weeks. Will update when they are in. :wave:

They look fab :D Can I print some off and take one to my vets? I'm going to also see if I can talk to the garden centre where I bought Beano from almost two years ago, I was unknowledgeable then and the knowledge I got from them when I bought her certaintly wasn't great though.

This is great folks.

The more places we can get one of the posters the better. We just need to plant the seed in people's heads that rabbits are not easy and shouldn't be bought on a whim. Simply by sticking up a poster and be speaking to your local store/vet etc, you can help us make a difference.

The more shops prepared to follow on from last year and agree not to sell rabbits for the period over Easter, the more chances the rabbits will have of an owner that given a cooling off period, makes the right decision.

We really appreciate your support.

Fantastic posters Julia, they are brilliant and anything to help spread the word:thumb:

They look fab :D Can I print some off and take one to my vets? I'm going to also see if I can talk to the garden centre where I bought Beano from almost two years ago, I was unknowledgeable then and the knowledge I got from them when I bought her certaintly wasn't great though.

Of course! :D every poster counts, thank you for your support.

If everyone on here talked to their local stores and displayed posters where they can, then the message will be out there and powerful! Guys we can't do this without your help, show your support for rabbits and jelp to stop impulse purchase particularly over Easter. Thanks :wave:

Back