• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at our new arrivals - U/D post 49 - Bad news

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Here they are, 3 gorgeous, disabled 8 week old babies

Newbabybunnies002x2.jpg

Newbabybunnies006x2.jpg

Baby 1, has 2 back legs and 1 front leg, it also is very chesty and rattling

Newbabybunnies008x2.jpg

Baby 2, has 2 back legs and 2 stumps for front legs

Newbabybunnies009x2.jpg

Baby 3, has 2 back legs but his toes are missing from one of his back legs and no front legs

Newbabybunnies010x2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god, those poor bunnies :cry:

Bless you for taking them in Theo.

I assume these are genetic deformations?

poor little things, will they be ok? they are soo lovely :cry: :love: from fst piccies wouldn;t have known about their deformities until you said, can they get around ok?

wonder if their mum did it to them while in the nest , overgroomng :? or born like that

Oh my gosh!! They are SO gorgeous!! :love::love::love: And very lucky to be with you Theo! :love:
Hope their limb problems will not cause them discomfort, poor little souls. Mmmmm, I may have to come over for a snuggle!! ;):lol:

Oh they are adorable! Your such a good person to take these babies in! Are you going to be keeping them or fostering?

Oh my goodness they are soooo gorgeous - can you tell us their story re poorly leggies and will they be looking for homes ;););)

Back