• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlet says "so what if I had 3 teeth out 24hrs ago"

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
"you'll not keep me from my nuggets"

phone187.jpg

phone186.jpg

Scarlet the Unflappable is one tough little cookie :love:
She's actually moved the herbs to get to the nuggets!

I'm so proud of her today :love::love:
She had plenty of nuggets and greens, and a small piece of "narna" with her metacam on. Ori got the narna too and seems very pleased that extra nuggets keep arriving in the dish. I was expecting her face to be sore but she's shoving his head out of the dish when she thinks it's her turn.

I'm so proud of her today :love::love:
She had plenty of nuggets and greens, and a small piece of "narna" with her metacam on. Ori got the narna too and seems very pleased that extra nuggets keep arriving in the dish. I was expecting her face to be sore but she's shoving his head out of the dish when she thinks it's her turn.

No doubt who wears the trousers in their relationship! :lol:

She's totally back to normal today. I'm still giving her metacam, but she doesn't seem in the slightest bit bothered. She eating, jumping about, washing her face fine. If you didn't know, you wouldn't have a clue she'd had anything done.

She's totally back to normal today. I'm still giving her metacam, but she doesn't seem in the slightest bit bothered. She eating, jumping about, washing her face fine. If you didn't know, you wouldn't have a clue she'd had anything done.

She's amazing!

Spenser was a week or more getting over his neuter, and it's a pretty basic op for boys. Does she take her metacam well?

She's incredible :love: When FHB said I may have to syringe feed her I thought "you don't know our Scarlet".
She takes her metacam fine, she has a small piece of banana that I scoop a bit out of, drop in straight in, then cover it up again.

I've wondered about the Scarlet O'Hara connection, she is a little madam, but the RSPCA named her so we'll never know, they may just have been on colours that week............

Back