• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B&Q selling fleece blankets for £3 each!

chelle

Warren Veteran
http://search.diy.com/search#w=fleec blankets throws

Hi all,

I bought one of these a while back and its quite big - 130 X 150cm....you could cut it smaller if need be - but its also quite a nice thickness - often some pet fleeces are quite thin.

Its lasted really well - has of course the bunny "smiley" bites in it now!:lol:

I went to my local store to get some more -but it seems they are now only selling them at the larger stores!

I think they are a great deal..just thought Id let you all know!:wave:

You can reserve and collect at many stores - click on the item and put your post code in to check stock in local stores.

Yes I remember seeing these when I was at my B&Q :D But I wasn't sure if they were £5 or £3 :lol: will have to pop up there again me thinks

Thanks for sharing. Might have to visit B&Q at the weekend. Love the pink one but these are out of stock. :(

Pleasure!;)

Mind you with all of us rushing off to B&Q this weekend there prob wont be any in stock and we will all have to order....:lol::lol::lol::love:

Back