• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never under estimate a Toyota aygo.

FudgeTort

Wise Old Thumper
You can in fact fit two people (one of which is over 6ft tall) and two big bales of hay, whilst still having a rear view!

8553f64b.jpg

Lol! It's a tardis!

Years ago my friend had a fiat panda (called Blackie - that probably wouldn't be allowed now!) in the week I would feed, rug and put her horse out in the field for her and at the weekend, in return, as I didn't drive, she and Blackie would take me to get hay and straw for the horses. Somehow we got everything the two of us needed in that little car. Sadly he met with an accident on a blind bend and had to be replaced by "Blackie 2"!!

I love the new Aygo X, It is one of the best hatchbacks in the market. I found its unique crossover-type design very appealing and sporty. The Toyota Aygo X gets a 3-cylinder engine that produces 72 PS power. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard, but the optional automatic gearbox variants are expensive. The fact that Toyota has not cut down on safety and tech features even for the base models to keep cost low is commendable. Its fuel economy is nearly 24 kmpl according to a motowag review, which makes it a perfect city car. Top-end trims of the Toyota Aygo X also come with premium features such as intelligent adaptive cruise control, 9-inch infotainment, and a wireless charger. Except for its underpowered engine, the Aygo X is a perfect hatchback.

Last edited:
Back