• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaargh, just spent £95 on the rabbits!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
But hopefully it will last. 15 bales of hay, 2 bags of megazorb and £15 delivery.:shock::shock:

I was quoted 5.40 a bale but because it was more than 10 it was only 4.43 a bale. Fantastic!!

The usual place I go to is out of hay till mid march and it costs me £10 in fuel to go for 6 at a time so I reckon the delivery cost works out. Fingers crossed it lasts a few months!!

Last edited:
I think that sounds not bad at all, considering you have 4 buns of your own and fosters passing through. :thumb:

I am currently using up various psh hays Spenser will not eat in his litter basin. :roll:

At the moment six, my own four plus two fosters! In the cold weather I use at least a section a day. I have had top ration it a bit lately given I was waiting for the delivery and it's been horrible. New beds tonight all round!

I only have one (two soon xD) but its ridiculous how much i spend on her, do it online for the delivery and just go through n add loadsa i get a heart attack when i reach checkout :lol::lol:

I feel bad for you with four :/

Just shows how dedicated you are and how thoughtful you are to your rabbits well-being :thumb:

I only have one (two soon xD) but its ridiculous how much i spend on her, do it online for the delivery and just go through n add loadsa i get a heart attack when i reach checkout :lol::lol:

I feel bad for you with four :/

Just shows how dedicated you are and how thoughtful you are to your rabbits well-being :thumb:

I do that every time, I buy enough to get free shipping and in the process end up with double the amount needed.

Aww! :D They sound very spoilt! :thumb: Happy bunnies!

Thanks, they are very spoiled! But they're worth it!

But hopefully it will last. 15 bales of hay, 2 bags of megazorb and £15 delivery.:shock::shock:

I was quoted 5.40 a bale but because it was more than 10 it was only 4.43 a bale. Fantastic!!

The usual place I go to is out of hay till mid march and it costs me £10 in fuel to go for 6 at a time so I reckon the delivery cost works out. Fingers crossed it lasts a few months!!

As my mum used to say when I was younger 'what are they doing with it, eating it?? :lol::lol::lol:(She was referring to loo paper at the time but it applies to hay as well :lol::lol:)

Love the new piccies of Rum and Raisin - truly spoiled and happy :wave::wave:

As my mum used to say when I was younger 'what are they doing with it, eating it?? :lol::lol::lol:(She was referring to loo paper at the time but it applies to hay as well :lol::lol:)

Love the new piccies of Rum and Raisin - truly spoiled and happy :wave::wave:

Thanks! I do find it somewhat ironic that all the hay we carted into the back garden today will need to be carted back out again at various points on the future!! Either in dirty or pelleted form!!:lol:

Back