• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Bonding Vibes for Yo-Yo and husbun to be!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Yo-Yo (cute pics below) is now aged 5 1/2 months :shock: She is speyed & fully vacc'd and is the first of Septembers eight kits to be bonded :D She has a wonderful home lined up (as a house bunny) with a gorgeous husbun so keeping everything crossed for her :D

Here's hoping for a pair of loved up snuggle buns by the weekend :love::love::wave:

Mumbabies002.jpg

Sepnbabies111011006.jpg

YoYo003.jpg

031111007.jpg

yo-yo.jpg

Yo-yo is one of several bondings I am doing..I'm hoping hers goes as well as Bowie's last week which was a piece of cake!!

Yo-yo's hubby to be is a very pretty but lively nethie x..pics when we have success! :D
( and Jen how did you know he is gorgeous when you've not met him? :lol: )

Yo-yo is one of several bondings I am doing..I'm hoping hers goes as well as Bowie's last week which was a piece of cake!!

Yo-yo's hubby to be is a very pretty but lively nethie x..pics when we have success! :D

Not a bird bunny? I'm sure Jen assumed a potential husbun for Yo-yo would have to be gorgeous. ;)

Yo-yo's hubby to be is a very pretty but lively nethie... x..pics when we have success! :D

...because you told me he was so he must be :roll: ;):lol:.....and what Susie said :lol:

Last edited:
Vines for a quick and eventless bonding x

She is exceptionally gorgeous - I particularly like that last picture where she really looks happy :love:

Back