• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is the day :/.

Kerryyyy

Mama Doe
Poppy is going to be spayed, and I think she knows something is up cause she is being a little grumpy. I'm nervous to say the least. I hope it isn't this hard when it comes to my boys being netured.

eeek - good luck Poppy!

She won't mind - she knows she will get spoilt rotten afterwards :p

Let us know how she gets on xx

My granny and stepmum have spoiled her to no end today. My granny doesn't like my rabbits but she says it's unfair everyone spoils my aunties dog. Lol.

Oooh I know the feeling, I was a nervous wreck when Boris was neutered and will be even worse, I think, whenever I get Bella spayed! Sending lots of vibes for Poppy xxx :)

The vet phoned, she is done and awake. We are to pick her up in half an hour. I feel like a big wait has been lifted now.

The vet phoned, she is done and awake. We are to pick her up in half an hour. I feel like a big wait has been lifted now.

Just remember everything you've learnt and don't stress, as she'll pick up on that :)

Glad she's come through and is coming home soon :)

She is back home now and in her pen. The vet said that she ate some of the food we brought for her. She won't go near her snugglesafe though, is this normal?

Hi Kerry

All the best to your bun for a speedy recovery.

My Simba was spayed on Tuesday and has started hopping about a little only today, still isn't eating properly.

I would leave her for the rest of today (obviously with plenty of tempting treats, fresh water and hay etc). She will be tired and grumpy.

Tomorrow, you should see her eat something, about 24 hours after the op. If she doesn't try to encourage her and if she still refuses, then call the vet for advice.

It is horrible seeing them grumpy, but trust me...she will come round :love:

She has already had a little hop around. :?. She done it when she got into her pen, but I think she was trying to find somewhere comfortable. We put her on her pillow thing and she just got up and moved off it.

Hope Poppy carries on recovering well :D Boys are easy, ours were neutered and as soon as they got home it was like nothing was done lol :)

We got Poppy the cheap pillows from asda and she spent most of her time on them :)

Back