• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*wanted* photo of rabbit in homemade carboard box den (for magazine article)

hi, I don't have a box photo, but do have a handmade toy pic that we took this morning - here - let me know if you'd like it emailed ;)

I've got several! :oops: I think Spenser is already going to feature in this magazine with his treat ball, but if you are stuck for a box photo give me a shout. :wave

what about featuring some of blackberry &co's wooden made toys, you could also provide a link and say that they are made by nanny pat and profits go to PAP :thumb: f any readers where interested in them :wave:

what about featuring some of blackberry &co's wooden made toys, you could also provide a link and say that they are made by nanny pat and profits go to PAP :thumb: f any readers where interested in them :wave:

this article is just about homemade toys you can make yourself so wouldn't work this time but def would be a great idea for another issue, thanks

I have this photo but it might be a bit dark...

daisy24.jpg

I have a photo of Buckley's box house and a photo of him in it but the one with him in it you can't reeeally see the whole thing. Do you think they'd still be any use?

Hi :wave: Just sent you some of our new modular playden. Not sure which one to pick so sent a few. Hope you get them as email was playing up tonight.:roll:

Back