• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser noms hay!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
It does occasionally happen. :roll: He seems to have misplaced an ear. :?

P2130566.jpg

Good boy Spenser!! Call Jane and ask her to send Morse up on the sleeper to see if he can locate the ear!

Spenser: I'm not pleased with Mummy. :evil: She has taken to scattering my meagre ration of pellets in my hay. I have to scrabble for them in a most undignified manner. :( I much prefer my pellets in a bowl.

*plots revenge ... sharpens teeth*

Spenser: I'm not pleased with Mummy. :evil: She has taken to scattering my meagre ration of pellets in my hay. I have to scrabble for them in a most undignified manner. :( I much prefer my pellets in a bowl.

*plots revenge ... sharpens teeth*

Oh dear, it might be undignified but Spenser, it's what bunnies do!:love::love:

I'm sorry, did I read this right......................Spenser noms hay. OMG!!!!

*thud* Fallen over in shock.:shock::shock:

Miracles do happen.......................but is the cost worth it......................losing an ear!!!!!

:love::love::love:

Spenser: I ate some hay hoping to shut Mummy up. She seems to expect me to eat it every day.:? I really don't care for it that much. I manage to bit Mummy's finger today when she was waggling a bit at me. :lol:

Back