• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just worry all the time :(

bubbles1068

Warren Scout
ever since I had my bunnies last summer I realy worry about them and if i'm looking after them as i should be. All day today iv been with them and was worried about her this morning as she is having a phantom pregnancy. Poor little love is settled in her bedroom in her nest, and i gonna worry about her all night now:cry:

Well you're clearly looking after them well. You're aware of their behaviour and give them plenty of attention. Many buns can only dream of this. Try not to worry.

It's natural for us to worry about our bunnies when we love them. We need to enjoy them too though, so try to relax. I don't know much about girl bunnies, but I think her phantom pregancy will just run its course. As long as she is eating she should be fine. xx

Thanks guys no She not spayed yet i was gonna do it last Friday but was worried about the cold as they are living in my conservatory at the moment but i will be doing her in over Easter as i will be off school she is eating pooing and playing as normal but i feel so sorry for her

She'll feel loads better once she's spayed bless her. You care enough to be worried, that's a good thing :D.

I didn't know i would love them this much. i have learnt so much on here so thank you for all the support

They do have a way of cutting deep into our hearts, I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I adopted my first bun :love: It can be a worry but you sound like a great bunny owner, loving and thoughtful of your buns needs. Theyre very lucky :D

Back