• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: Joey (Joeydoodle) & other nosey peeps *Hopscotch Snoozing pics*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
"Coooey" :wave::wave::wave:

"Dear Joey,
Fankoo fur mah luvly card wot you dids sends me :love: I fort it was vewwy nice and I dids blush a bits when I did sees it :oops: I has bin vewwy excited abouts meeting yous and last night wen dah ovver buns was sleepsies I was finking abouts you lots and lots :love: especially your wite bits ;):oops: and so today I ams vewwy sleepsies :love:

Here are sum pic-chores of meh snoozing wiv mah sistors today. I likes snoozes. Do you like snoozies too? I hopes we can snoozsies together soon :love: Arntee Jens did says day not vewwy good pic-chores becawse she was inside dah big owse and using dah clicky fing thru dah windows but we hope you like dems anyways. Lots of love from Hopscotch xxxx"

Hopscotchsnoozing001.jpg

Hopscotchsnoozing002.jpg

"Sumfing did wokies meh. I fink it was a hoomin. How wude!" :roll:
Hopscotchsnoozing005.jpg

Hopscotchsnoozing004.jpg

Hopscotchsnoozing007.jpg

:love: aww she's so cute :love: Hopscotch, Joey says thank you for the lovely message x :love: :D

Most mornings there's one bunny who tries to escape to join mum free ranging in the garden....
Most mornings there's one bunny who runs up to me and tries to climb up my leg for noms...
Most mornings there's one bunny (& a few others ;) ) who enjoys nose rubs and snuggles...
Most days there's one bunny who is flat out & fast asleep (often with legs in the air) from 11am-2pm...

Who do you think this might be?

:lol::lol:

Back