• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windwhistle Warren volunteer day. Awaiting dates.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone interested?

I've sent Alice a message and asked her if it would be convenient and when.

My spare room is filling up with things of use to her and the furries.

Will post further details asap.

If anyone is interested in going but in doubt, I guarantee you that you'll have a wonderful time.

The day usually consists of cleaning out the bunnies and or guinea pigs, grooming, perhaps claw clipping, tidying up, coffee, tea, chatting to like minded folk and of course some........cake!!!

Watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did somebody mention cake :p I've got a mountain of papers waiting to take to Alice's I should be available most Sundays and some Saturdays.

Oooh, we (me and my daughter) would love to come but it will depend on when it is. Got a few busy Saturdays coming up but will see what we can do. Trouble is EVERY TIME we try to make one of these days something happens!

Hoping to see Alice early next week too. She is such a lovely person.

I'd love to go as well - i'd be coming by train from Cardiff tho - a Sunday would be out though as the trains are so unreliable. I have a Welsh class on 3rd March and away end of feb bbut i am free asides from that.:D

Back