• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bond split UD :/

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Bit of a dilemma i have always been prepared for, Poppet has started attacking Fearne, shes fine with the 2 boys, so i have split fearne from the group just until after her spay.

The issue is the boys are now searching for her,Poppet isnt bothered:)roll:) but fearne is missing the boys too.

i cant seperate the boys and i cant take poppet away from the boys as she would be a real nightmare to bond back into the group :(

:cry:

Last edited:
Do you have the room to keep her next to them? So they can communicate through the bars? (Sorry not sure what your set up is like!)

What a shame, nothing constructive to add, it's not an easily solvable one. Could she go with Jay?

nooo, bonding eccles with jay was hard enough as ruby is a complete monster and protects him:lol:

I think i am going to altenate it and keep the 3 locked in the cage during the night with fearne free ranging and have the 3 free ranging while Fearne is caged.

already since seperating shes so much more confident :(

the only other option is IF she doesnt bond back is bonding her and Ulfric into the shed

Hmmm well the OH has said while i was at work both boys are pining for fearne, so he allowed her back in to them, it would appear poppet is being agressive only toward fearne when she is in the cage, so were keeping them parted through metal grids and see how they do, Fearne is to be spayed this month.

Back