• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thumping foot

They are startled, frightened or angry. :wave: My Ellie used to stamp whenever I startled her (she had poor eyesight) but mainly she stamped when I put her in the carry case as she HATED it!

Can be for many things like attention, warning, fear, anger, protest, and more. You'll need to read the situation to work out the message she is giving.

Hmmm...she usually does it when Im watching tv and shes in her crate, so maybe attention...but the door is open so she could come out if she didwant

Have a watch and see. It could be a specific animal, or voice, or the new dog advert that only dogs can hear or something, or it might be when you get tense/anxious at whatever you're watching.

Thats so creepy I was just coming on to ask about this. Thing is buns NEVER done it before and we were all in the living room and a heard a thumping out the back door ad sure enough it was bun in her hutch :/ no one in the garden, everything was as it always is! Really confused!

Back