• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has two valentine cards!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I will try to photograph him with them, but might not manage today. He is very pleased, and also has a wicker heart which he has had a little nibble at.

Thank you to his sweethearts! :love: xx

I managed to sneak a cuddle. :D:D:D He hates them, but all the things I do for him - surely I dederve a cuddle from my boy on Valentine's Day? :love:

I managed to sneak a cuddle. :D:D:D He hates them, but all the things I do for him - surely I dederve a cuddle from my boy on Valentine's Day? :love:

You do...and while hes feeling so smug about his cards and gifts, cuddle him from me aswell!! ;)

Spenser. Estelle apologises so much for not getting you a Valentine card.:oops::oops: Frankie has been keeping a very close eye on Princess Plumptious Scrumptious!!! He's on his guard at the moment.

Psssssst.........................Estelle does send some noserubs though!!! :love::love:

Spenser: Mummy has been out earning pennies for me, but she has taken lots of photos of me with my cards. :D I don't know where she has put them now. :? I wanted a nibble, so will just have to pull out one of Mummy's books. :lol:

Back