• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a dream? I think so, sadly.

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
The possibility, that is, of bonding my loppy trio (Wish, Flame and Autumn) and Star (who attacks anything who goes near him) and Angel (who was too dominant even for the Dopeys to cope with and they are the most bondable bunnies around) and Butterfly (the hump machine) and Snowy (from the Centre) and Sky (who think I'm his bonded friend and is a spoilt, grumpy grunion) and therefore me into a big group who can all live free range in my room/landing and anywhere else they are allowed?

Sadly, I think my chances are slim to get the four single boys all in there without issues. Which is very sad because I am going to likely need to bring Snowy home but have no where to put such a large bunny but if they were all bonded I wouldn't need to enclose her in anything. :(

I can dream, right?

I don't know how viable it is, i'm totally inexperienced as you know, but is it plausible to do a smaller group, then group those together afterwards?

I appreciate the issue could be divorcing etc, but is that possible?

Nice idea but absolutely most definitely not. The only way I could think to do it would be to start with a quad and gradually add in other rabbits. I could maybe get away with two single males at the end of it, but two of the most awkward bunnies around are going to have to go into a bond. It will mean having to enclose the group of single male, single male, loppy trio, Snowy... and me. So that's a group of six needing to be enclosed to give one of the males left in my room run time out which isn't ideal.

I would dearly love to bond another bun to my two. The have been snuffle free for a long time now. But the problem would be how Widget would react. I wouldn't want to risk her and Sprocket having another massive fight. :cry:

Back