• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweet dreams peanut pigglewit

Bea & Floss

Mama Doe
I will miss you so much :cry: from the moment you arrived with your momma for rehoming I knew you were going nowhere, I fell in love with you in an instant :love: you were the prettiest little thing I has ever seen:love: , you had the most beautiful brown and eyes and the most kissable squidgiest peachy coloured belly, infact I loved everything about you:love:

When your mumma Popcorn died you moved in with Wendy house gang, you were so shy and you missed your mumma but Mr Bumble took you under his wing and you stuck to him like glue and you soon became close friends with Posy pig and Primrose.

10 days ago we lost Posy pig and I think your mourning bought along your deterioration, I never knew you had a nasty lump in your tummy :( you went down so quickly and I couldn't let you suffer so I helped you to the bridge last night :cry:

It was a life too short, you were only 3 but I hope it was a happy one. You are now up in heaven with your mumma and Posy pig I hope it's wonderful there.

Some pigtures of Peanut and her mumma Popcorn

030-3.jpg

031-3.jpg

028-4.jpg

Here a video of you and the Wendy house gang enjoying some run time

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq36/tanyajb/40fe8a6f.mp4

Sorry for your loss Wendy House Gang, popcorn free beautiful Peanut, reunited with Posy Pig and Mummy Popcorn, love from South Mill Bunnies and Piggies

Back