• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noodles *new pics post 5*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
is super gorgeous and super adventurous and Billie-Joe quickly learns from her :love: :lol::love:

noodles001.jpg

noodles003.jpg

noodles006.jpg

Noodles008.jpg

Noodles017.jpg

Last edited:
:love:

looks like Noodles is the leader! :lol:
:thumb: True but what is gratifying (for me) is that it's bringing Billie-Joe back out of himself and he's taking baby steps to being the more outgoing bun he was before the Big Split from his bro.

I'm very happy :D

NoodlesBJ001.jpg

:love:
NoodlesBJ003.jpg

NoodlesBJ009.jpg

NoodlesBJ014.jpg

All my 7 buns are in this photo... 2 in the top apartment and the trio in the bottom... shame about the poor photography (I should have removed the plastic.. doh!)
NoodlesBJ016.jpg

They're lovely bunnies, my lad would do his nut if Roly and Hoey ever decided they wanted on the couch :lol:

Thank you guys, you are all right i.e. she is a curious, lovely, cheeky, heart stealing supermodel bunny :love: that is also a very quick learner. Once I started letting them out and hand feeding them, she's the first one to jump on the settee (where I'm sitting) and rest a dainty paw on me whilst nibbling a pellet :love::love:

Back