• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update BARCS Wicket & Aayla....Any Star Wars Fans in the house?

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
Just thought I would update everyone & share this.....Wicket & Aayla are starting to come round....not as scared as they first were. How cute are these? Please forgive the phone pics!

Ear rubs are a favourite of Aayla

IMAG0071.jpg

Wicket likes to check out your scent before coming for nose rubs.

IMAG0072.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love: Are they half wildies? Wicket kinda looks like a wildie. Too cute.

Nope Angie says they are definately not. They are impossible to tell apart with the exception of size :lol:

All their markings are the same, they even have matching Ginger patches behind their ears. :D

Nope Angie says they are definately not. They are impossible to tell apart with the exception of size :lol:

All their markings are the same, they even have matching Ginger patches behind their ears. :D

I guess it is just the camera angle and me. I thought Wicket' s body shape looked kinda like a wildie but of course we only have cotton tail wildies here which are totally different so what do I know.:love:

I guess it is just the camera angle and me. I thought Wicket' s body shape looked kinda like a wildie but of course we only have cotton tail wildies here which are totally different so what do I know.:love:

Forgive me for asking....but where is here bunnytoes? :wave: They are real stunners and their characters are really starting to shine through....I'm hoping they can stay together as brother & sister because they really dote on each other & are hilarious when they get up to no good together :lol:

Forgive me for asking....but where is here bunnytoes? :wave: They are real stunners and their characters are really starting to shine through....I'm hoping they can stay together as brother & sister because they really dote on each other & are hilarious when they get up to no good together :lol:

They are adorable. Here is Texas USA.

Back