• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wedding anniversary today and I'm a failed foster mum !

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
Ok Ok I did really try hard but this fluffball gives licks & kisses to both me & the OH.
How could we let him go? :cry:

In actual fact he has now taken up residence in our living room..........

Here he is checking out under the coffee table........

DSCF0015.jpg

And after zooming around exploring his new pad, chinning everything & everyone in sight, he settles for a power snooze :lol:

DSCF0009.jpg

Is this who I think??????????

Just rang Angie so I could take the mick!! So pleased!!! Congrats on the wedding anniversary but even more Congrats on your new boy.So pleased for all of you.xxx

Last edited:
We decided today would be a very memorable day for him to join our family officially.

When he stops racing around I will do a pic fest, his binkies are the cutest and his rolling flops are just magical :love:

Is this who I think??????????

Just rang Angie so I could take the mick!! So pleased!!! Congrats on the wedding anniversary but even more Congrats on your new boy.So pleased for all of you.xxx

:wave: Take the mick????? Whats that all about? Don't take much to confuse me though because I'm in new mummy heaven :?

Congratulations!! Hope your anniversary bunny is very happy in his new home.

:wave: Thank you, I'm sure he will be, he obviously is very happy in his new surroundings...his flops....his binkies....& his licks to both me & OH makes me thinks he already feels at home.

We have been fostering him since December and he was an outside bun. During the high winds I had to bring him inside to give him his meds and grooming for short periods, he lapped it up. Then he went for neutering and the severe cold hit us and we just couldn't put him back out in that he would have froze......so we kept him in and he then started to really develop in character.

When he started the kisses & licks that was it OH said he wasn't going no-where. Hence we made his adoption today.

What a gorgeous little fluff ball!

Thank you :wave: I'm hoping he looses some of that quilt of fur now he is inside but no signs of it dropping yet & he has been inside a week!

After he races around he goes and flops because he is too warm :lol:

Back