• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is there an olympic event...........

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
...............for laps around the run with intermittent binkying? Ori is clearly training for something this evening. :lol:

...............for laps around the run with intermittent binkying? Ori is clearly training for something this evening. :lol:

I was waiting ages then for the video to upload and there wasn't one :lol::lol::lol:

I think I can picture it pretty well though :D

I am so desperate to get a video of him, but he does it first thing (7 am ish) when I'm in a rush and then after dark. I am hoping to catch him at it. He even moves the cat bed in the run to the centre so it's not in his "lap circuit" and if Scarlet is in the way he just jumps her.

Spenser does an indoor version, but without the binkies. He does an occasional binky, but not as part of his speed-circuit of my room. You will have a better chance of a video when the light nights come in.

Spenser does an indoor version, but without the binkies. He does an occasional binky, but not as part of his speed-circuit of my room. You will have a better chance of a video when the light nights come in.

I am sure Spenser can be in "Team Ori" for whatever event he is practising for :D

Can toby join too? He does the exact same thing. He is especially good at the high flying twisty binky. And the high jump!

Can toby join too? He does the exact same thing. He is especially good at the high flying twisty binky. And the high jump!

Of course, it must be in their genes!! Can you imagine Ori, Toby and Spenser doing synchronised binkying! They're all near identical and would look so cute! :love:

Back