• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bertie saw vet saturday morning...congested snuffly again

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
she gave him another jab...the antbx does eventually help clear it a bit..hes already ona huge pinch of bisolvon twice a day.

hes ot have another one this friday and next friday and thena check up with a vet and take it from there.

ive been close to tears listening to him and hes lolloping around begging for more veggies etc and snaffling them all up leaving bluebell the teeniest of amounts. hes washing himself as hest he can and washing bluebell too..theyve been uber cute washing mutually..i love it when buns do that:love:

After the other fit he had last week or week before...sorry im suffering form sleep deprivation right now! each noise has me on edge...and this snuffly and congested i can hear him in the kitchen when hes in the lounge...its so awful. but hes seemingly having some quality of life...he was so ill and was to be pts and sudenly improved and fought the descision. But when hes like this ..i hate myself..am i being selfish....i find it distressing breathign when my asthmas bad...of ocurse he feels it and it hurts.......

ive been having a few hrs kip to catch up..now about to go downstairs..am dreading it..each time i hold my breath. Hate doing anyhting in kitchen since i was emptying the washing machine that night and i heard him having a seizure and had to cope alone.

if nikkis well enough to be downstairs for at least half an hour then it means half an hour i can sort out washing etc and sort out somehting for us to eat. i know shell sream for me if he goes into a fit.

right too much time on here..must log off.

i have a lot of stuff to do and think i will just do one thing and then check on him..then empty the washing machine and check on him....etc etc. im glad its not so cold..the floor was freezing even with heating on.

Big ((((hugs))))). I know you don't feel it but you really are supermom with everything you are going through.

Bertie will let you know when it is time. The fact he is still eating so much is a great sign. He is a true frenchie! The mutual grooming is so lovely to watch but is also a good sign too. It shows he still has interest and cares about his bunny gf and his surroundings and of course you and foodies!

Big ((((hugs))))) to you. Please give the gorgeous Bertie a nosey rub and treaty from me! xxxxx

Hope you get some good rest xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back