• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you look at Mittens nose for me? Please nothing bad! :(

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Hi, Just want some advice on Mitty moos nose - I noticed today her nose looks more pinky than normal and a bit scabby looking :?... shes fine eating etc etc
She had her myxi Sept/Oct time - cant quite remember...
Ignore the scar on her lip that was from a bonding injury before I got her!

DSCN0697.jpg

DSCN0700.jpg

Am I being paranoid or is it worth a vet visit??

If i couldn't see the yellowey greeney scab, i'd say she'd been rubbing her nose on something, such as through bars etc.

I'd certainly want a vet trip to confirm / remove any concerns :wave:

I would want to get that checked too, but hopefully its nothing serious. It looks scabby below her nostril too :?

I would want to get that checked too, but hopefully its nothing serious. It looks scabby below her nostril too :?

Yes it is under her nostril too - have you seen anything like it before? It almost looks spotty close up!

I will book her for the vets tomorrow!

yes - just had a little read up on it, do you know if the other 3 buns need to be treated as well??
Does it just come out of the blue - or do you think shes had it a while? :?

Thank you all and Thanks Jane for the links, I've had a read through (though I admit a lot of it is like a foreign language to me!).

Martlou - I also love Mittens name, its so cute and suits her!

Back