• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Impressed with new vet!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I have just come back from taking Olly and Honey to the vets, I was concerned about both their ears, they also needed claws clipping and myxi vaccs. The vet we saw was a new one called Sophie. I'd booked a double appointment but we were with her about 45 minutes!!! :shock: There was no rush at all, only interest and concern, which is how a vet should be. She had a good look in their ears and saw crustiness, so she got some out with a cotton bud and went to examine it under the microscope to see if it was mites. It turned out not to be, and they both have ear infections, so she gave us Canaural drops (impressed just at this-normally it's baytril, baytril and more baytril!). They aren't having myxi vaccs until the ears have cleared up (as I thought) but we had a very good chat and I was really impressed! :D

Back