• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay glorious Hay!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
I adore this picture of Chicky, oh my she was the most beautiful thing. I love you baby, hope you're having fun at the bridge xxxx
SDC10757.jpg

....What do you mean The Bridge!?? You're not saying what I think you're saying? Sorry, I have been away for so long. Feel really lost.

ETA: Have just seen Rainbow Bridge thread... :cry: :cry: :cry: Sorry, now I'm grieving for months ago. Steph, I am so sorry. Lola reminded me so much of Pie, their spirit, their attitude :)lol:) (((massive hugs)))

Last edited:
....What do you mean The Bridge!?? You're not saying what I think you're saying? Sorry, I have been away for so long. Feel really lost.

*nods* :(

She was so gorgeous Stef - love that picture, what a hay mountain!

ETA: Have just seen Rainbow Bridge thread... :cry: :cry: :cry: Sorry, now I'm grieving for months ago. Steph, I am so sorry. Lola reminded me so much of Pie, their spirit, their attitude :)lol:) (((massive hugs)))

Aww don't worry about it Holly. I love Lola so much and she'll always be a part of my life, mine and Jays world crumbled on 16th November last year and it's hard to believe it will be 3 months to the day on Thursday. Max is currently still alone and we had no intention of getting him a friend but he's got very lonely and down so in mid March Max will be getting a friend (ex lab rabbit from camp Nibble).

Thank you Holly. It means alot, please don't apologise. Lola was and is my soul bun and will never be forgotten :cry: xxxx

hehe, thank you, she was just so perfect. I miss her so much, I miss her smell, her touch and I simply miss her so very much :cry: I love all my bunnies and Tinks dearly, but for me and for Jay too..even for the bunnies grandparents (both sides) no bunny will ever compare to Lola. One in a million. :love::love::love:

Thank you for all the lovely comments, they mean alot xxx

Back