• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A story of a brave little bunster....Traceys little secret bun

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Little Pascale was handed in to a vets when he was found as a stray . He was covered in horrendous scabs and bite wounds all over his sides . The bites were most likely from other rabbits and its likely he had had a horrid life until that point being bullied and bitten and confined in a small hutch with several other rabbits.
Little Pascale was a nervous wreck . Terrified of everything and difficult to even touch let alone pick up .

One of his wounds became infected and turned into an abcess . But we spotted it quickly and had it removed .

He is now all healed up and fit and well . He has been neutered and is starting to trust .
He is close to Tracey and will now let her pick up and handle him and even enjoys a cuddle .

Pascale is a special , brave little soul...and we want a special home for this little man . A home where he will be loved for the rest of his life .

025-4.jpg

024-4.jpg

027-5.jpg

Aww he's gorgeous! :love: I love his different coloured feetsies :love: good luck Pascale, I hope you soon find your forever home xxx

Aw hes a grey and white version of my ozzie whos b&w he even has the blue eyes like my ozzie.

Just out of interest is he going to be an indoor or outdoor bunny?

What a sad beginning :( He is very beautiful though so hopefully it won't be long before he wins someone's heart.

Aw hes a grey and white version of my ozzie whos b&w he even has the blue eyes like my ozzie.

Just out of interest is he going to be an indoor or outdoor bunny?

hes currently outdoor and happy enough ...but i think he would adapt to being indoors as long as it wasnt a noisy household .:)

Back