• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bowie Has a Home and Wife!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Bowie had been here quite a while and for some reason was getting overlooked :cry:
a couple of weeks ago someone picked him to go with their doe..but just as the bonding was due I found a lump on his chin..off to the vets where he had an op to remove it and the vet wasn't sure what it was. So we sent it off for testing and had to wait to see if it was a tumour..I thought of this lad's bad luck
But the people who had chosen him said whatever the result we will still have him and give him a loving home for however long he has.
So the bonding started..and it was love at first sight :love: Bowie and Lucy just went together and were grooming and snuggling very quickly.
He was collected and went off to his great new home with his lovely new mum and dad.....and then we got his results...
It wasn't a tumour..it was a benign lump :D:D:D

I was over the moon, as were his new owners.
today they sent me an update saying how much they already love him and sent some pics

Here is Bowie on the right, with his new wife Lucy :love:

bowieandwife.jpg

Good luck for this boy at last

Last edited:
He really has landed on his paws..his new owners are lovely and are friends with the lady who adopted Flamingo..she also sends me regular updates:D

What wonderful news :) well done on you're new home Bowie and Lucy looks lovely :love: and what lovely people to say they would have him no matter what :)

Back