• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing my Frasier

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Oh I'm really missing my Frasiey bun tonight. He was pts in November. :cry::cry:

CopyofP1010157-1.jpg

Big hugs hun x x He looked a lovely softie boy and i'm sure he knew how you felt about him.
The unthinkable hasn't happened for me with buns yet but I still miss my lovely labrador Sam even after 5 years.
I'm sure most of us know how you are feeling xx

He was a very special bunny. I adopted him from rescue when he was 4/5. He was already considered and old bun with special needs. Fraisey was so laid back and I was sure he must have a bit of frenchie in him. He loved food, snoozes and fuss. He was such a lovely cuddle bun and I loved kissing his nosey.:love::love: He did the daftest binkies - they were like horizontal star jumps. I miss him so much. I still blame myself for not being able to save him :cry::cry:

(((Romy))) hun please dont upset yourself at not being able to do any more than you did.

we always beat ourseves up over it and it cannot do naymore than make us ill and depressed and unbale to grieve properly. I think with all you have been going through with the adorbale Darcy and his seizures has really been taking its toll on you..and your own life is far from easy hun..youre going to be feeling more vunerable tha usual. This is when we replay the things in our heads that have affected us so much..but i dont have to tell you that. He was a truly special bunny and no matter what you will never forget him but sdaly times will pop up when you feel despairing and wonder or think that you didnt do enough or the right thing or in time or..and so on and so on.
You wouldnt be human if you didnt..and an animal love too. we all do it..have done it..will do it....and theres no easy way around it.

Im convinced that grieving for a beloved pet has no time limit as it doesnt with beloved humans.Family and friends can be furry fourlegged members too. we should accept this more readily in our lives....the beloved pets are there for us when people are around or not around.

we still have grieving sessions for all of our pets...and nikki cannot handke watching or hearing bertie have the seizures because she had to sit with our beloved woozle bun that the pdsa sent home with an all clear..seizing and screaming till he had a massive seizure and died just as wed got through to the vets to bring him in. Its becasue of that and our following complaint that the pdsa do nto relish us being allowed back. So we get into debt at private vets.

not a day goes by when i kick myself for not taking him to the private vets and selling something to pay for it....and not going to the neuro appt..the swine told me id canceeled too many and if i canceleld again hed drop me for good.
My dad was telling me i had to go..i dont think he realsied how ill woozle was...and i dont think i wanted to lose my epilepsy support..whose turned out to be uselss anyway. But cannot turn back the clock..just get uspet every now and then for each and every pet weve had.

You know how special frasier was...he was an amazing bunny...just like darcy..and yes im sure he had frenchie in there somewhere:love::love:

its so hard how we allow ourselves to love our pets and be loved in return..but accept the pain and horror of having our hearts ripped apart emotionally by their illness and death:( But you have to take the bad with the good and i for one will say how wonderful a bunny mummy you are for doing exactly that.

I hated being in the garden lasy summer even for a few minutes...my beloved rescue girlie bun bif...shed run and binky till shed colapse from exhaustion then sleep in the grass with her substite babies...zuzu and salem. The garden without her and salem just seemed so empty. but we had bertie in usual spots making us laugh as he ocunted pebbles. I know its so heartbreaking but let the funny memories wash over you and know he loved you as much as you loved him.

you know where i am email and txt...HUGS XX

Back