• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my Daisy so much that i...

Laura10101

Warren Scout
put her on my wedding invitations! I didn't want to hijack the other wedding figures thread so i've started my own lol

invitations005.jpg
I'm so pleased with them! Everyone that has seem them thinks we are crazy but i don't care!

Laura x

Come and hijack my thread :wave: I love seeing everyones ideas and getting opinions! My buns are going to be on the cake :love:

Come and hijack my thread :wave: I love seeing everyones ideas and getting opinions! My buns are going to be on the cake :love:

We are having a mini Daisy made out of icing for our cake as well :) I just had to include her cos she is part of my family

Thanks everyone :) I wanted to include Daisy but thought taking her to the actual wedding was going to far...and she probably wouldn't be keen on walking down the aisle- she is too lazy!

Back