• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A couple of our cats

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I very rarely post picture of our cats but thought these 2 looked so sweet yesterday in there sun spots I had to share :love:

Sylvester, at least 14 years old

P1020134.jpg

P1020137.jpg

Sophie 9.5 years

P1020135.jpg

P1020136.jpg

They're the wrong way for me, apart from the second one of Sylvester. :? :(

They are both gorgeous regardless. :love::love:

They're the wrong way for me, apart from the second one of Sylvester. :? :(

They are both gorgeous regardless. :love::love:

Same here! :?

Worth twisting my head round for though. I had a similar problem with a photo of Spenser a few days ago, and again it only affected one of the photos. The mysterious ways of photobucket.

All the right way up for me!

Lovely pics, nice to see some photos of your other lucky occupants :D

Sylvester looks like a real gentleman and hes sat so neat and tidy with his tail wrapped round.

Sophie is gorgeous a very pretty tortie.

What beauties! Can't believe Sylvester is 14! He looks very young for his age. They are both gorgeous! :)

Something I notice about both bunnies and cats in the UK...and some dogs as well, they all seem to be patterened in their fur colors more often than a solid color. It's exactly the opposite here in the US. We have more solid colored animals than patterened. I wonder why that is?

I particularly love how your lionhead bunnies and loppies are mostly white with black splotches.. you don't see that here much if at all.

Sylvester looks like a real gentleman and hes sat so neat and tidy with his tail wrapped round.

Sophie is gorgeous a very pretty tortie.

You wouldn't believe now that Sylvester was a stray who was practically feral for the first 11 years of his life. We actually trapped him with the help of the cats protection to get him castrated 9 years ago. Since then we tried so hard to tame him and its only in the last 3 years that he has been coming in the house and only in the last year that he has finally given in and let us make a fuss of him. Now he sleeps on the bed and sofa like a normal kitty cat :love::love:

Back