PDA

View Full Version : mabel your crazy

mini lop1
12-02-2012, 04:24 PM
loves the smell of cheese goes mad if she can smell it, she's not real :lol: she is tries her best to get to iit, but of course won't let her have any

martlou
12-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Awww :love::love::love:

Gemmapookie
12-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Is she really a mouse?? ;)

Bless her :love::love::love:

bunnytoes
12-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Has she ever tried cheese or does she think it is something else?

KarenM
12-02-2012, 05:17 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Silly Mabel.

mini lop1
12-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Has she ever tried cheese or does she think it is something else?

no she has never tried it, she just goes mad and tries her best to get to it :lol:

Tuckerbunnies
12-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Oh Mabel what are you like :lol:

Jenova
12-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Grimlock is obsessed with the smell of peperoni pizza. He loves bread and once got to the crust on the pizza and since then has been obsessed. :lol:

bunnytoes
12-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Grimlock is obsessed with the smell of peperoni pizza. He loves bread and once got to the crust on the pizza and since then has been obsessed. :lol:

Julie loves bread too. I don't give it to her but she gobbles it if it falls on the floor. She once ate stuffing that was cooked in the turkey and gobbled a piece of salmon before she realized what it was. She looked like she was going to throw up after the salmon though. She ate it too fast before she realized that it was gross. She licked everything after that and and made funny contorted facial expressions for a while. She likes to chew ice cubes so I gave her one which seem to help.

wally4eva
12-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Aww, bless her! Silly bunny!:love:

Jenova
12-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Julie loves bread too. I don't give it to her but she gobbles it if it falls on the floor. She once ate stuffing that was cooked in the turkey and gobbled a piece of salmon before she realized what it was. She looked like she was going to throw up after the salmon though. She ate it too fast before she realized that it was gross. She licked everything after that and and made funny contorted facial expressions for a while. She likes to chew ice cubes so I gave her one which seem to help.

:lol:
Did she learn her lesson?

My friend dropped a sandwich on the floor and Grim was all over it. I use it to my advantage and hide medicine in bread. Can't really do that with cheese though. :lol: