• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel your crazy

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
loves the smell of cheese goes mad if she can smell it, she's not real :lol: she is tries her best to get to iit, but of course won't let her have any

Grimlock is obsessed with the smell of peperoni pizza. He loves bread and once got to the crust on the pizza and since then has been obsessed. :lol:

Grimlock is obsessed with the smell of peperoni pizza. He loves bread and once got to the crust on the pizza and since then has been obsessed. :lol:

Julie loves bread too. I don't give it to her but she gobbles it if it falls on the floor. She once ate stuffing that was cooked in the turkey and gobbled a piece of salmon before she realized what it was. She looked like she was going to throw up after the salmon though. She ate it too fast before she realized that it was gross. She licked everything after that and and made funny contorted facial expressions for a while. She likes to chew ice cubes so I gave her one which seem to help.

Julie loves bread too. I don't give it to her but she gobbles it if it falls on the floor. She once ate stuffing that was cooked in the turkey and gobbled a piece of salmon before she realized what it was. She looked like she was going to throw up after the salmon though. She ate it too fast before she realized that it was gross. She licked everything after that and and made funny contorted facial expressions for a while. She likes to chew ice cubes so I gave her one which seem to help.

:lol:
Did she learn her lesson?

My friend dropped a sandwich on the floor and Grim was all over it. I use it to my advantage and hide medicine in bread. Can't really do that with cheese though. :lol:

Back