• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fearny*solved thankyou Sky-O

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
I know i asked a while ago what colour Fearne is but all the piccies i get of her don't show her colour properly.
so finally i got some showing her clours :thumb:

035.jpg

see she actually looks really blonde in real life.

034-1.jpg

with a deffinate orange/blonde behind her earsies.

019.jpg

also a creamy orange/blonde ring round her eye and the same colour on her nostrils..

031-1.jpg

she also has a white chin and white belly which runs onto her feeties?

Feel free to comment just to say aww;):love:

Last edited:
awww well she's well cute and looks a bit like a harlequin but I'm not sure 

oh how right you are!!!:love:
i was thinking lynx but i just didnt think i was right.
i find her colour mesmorising, never seen another like her... (i lie... i saw her brother dash :lol: )

It's a beautiful colour. she's a dilute agouti which, when you really look at it, is also very beautiful. Lynx is a dilute Opal so you weren't far off :thumb:

It's a beautiful colour. she's a dilute agouti which, when you really look at it, is also very beautiful. Lynx is a dilute Opal so you weren't far off :thumb:
thats what was throwing me off the scent was in photos she would look agouti:lol:
i love her for her, just always wondered what the colour is:lol:

Back