• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrivals/ Serious vibes needed please p75/ UD p171

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Steve is on a double mission today :lol: :love:

Hopefully the hand over of Poppet, our new 9 year old bunny, is happening as I type :D It feels like it has been a long time coming and I am so excited about finally meeting her. It will be so lovely to get her into the warm, now she is out of her tiny filthy hutch and run :)

Once Poppet is safely with Steve he is off on mission two :lol: Which was only arranged last night and we really didn't think would fit into todays already planned run but luckily it has, and this afternoon another elderly bunny should be tucked up safe and warm in her new hutch :love:

I am sat impatiently by my mobile waiting for text updates :oops: :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear what the new Rainbow Rabbits residents think of their new home. :D:D

Not developing as well as I would like at the moment :? Second pick up was supposed to be an hour to 30 mins ago and not heard anything yet :(

Oh dear. :( Bunny runs have had unexpected delays but ended well before, so hopefully this one will too. x

Second pick up has been successful and Steve and both bunnies are on their way home :D:D

I have spent all morning sorting out accommodation but may have to do a quick rethink as we were expecting second bunny to be very large and she is in fact tiny, smaller than Poppet :lol: Might end up doing a few swap rounds, will just have to wait and see when they arrive :)

What good news. Keep us updated and show us some piccies soon Liz :wave:

Will do, i am getting silly excited now :oops: I will try to get pics today but will see how stressed they are. Poppet has had a long journey now and Dora is a stressy bun apparently. But hopefully I can get a couple of quick shots later :love:

Bunnies are here, steve got a bit lost on the way home!

Poppet is looking good, Dora not so good. Going to let them settle as all a bit stressed and then I will start sorting her out :D

Back