• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hilarious video of Rum and Raisin v coriander!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Caught Raisin trying to nick their entire nights ration of coriander in one mouthful. Rum then made sure he wasn't getting it back!

Still can't believe how cute these two are :love::love:

It's interesting that they don't snatch food from one another at all - even when it looks like it would be justified!

Oh how lovely. they both love their corriander don't they -can't get enough in fast enough:lol:
What a delightful video :love: thank you for sharing with us.

Awwww. :love: I love how Raisin got halfway through that piece of coriander and then sneakily turned away so Rum wouldn't see he had it all - then Mummy took it back! :lol::lol::lol:

It was so funny to watch them. OH was wondering where they were putting it all and whether it would just start coming out the other end.:lol:

Bless them! :love:

Actually I think they are quite dainty with their chewing. When Spenser gets a veg or herb he really likes he doesn't so much chew as inhale. :shock:

Bless them! :love:

Actually I think they are quite dainty with their chewing. When Spenser gets a veg or herb he really likes he doesn't so much chew as inhale. :shock:

I think it was the sheer quantity they were trying to eat ay once that made it such hard work. The wee one scattered coriander around the living room today and it was gone in minutes.

I am teaching the kids that if they feed them then they will soon be followed round by the buns rather than the buns disappearing the minute the kids appear.

Back