• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding in Cheshire Area?

Kenno

Warren Scout
I've been browsing the internet for hours trying to find a nice rabbit boarding place for Tomee to go to. I'm going travelling round Australia for a month in August and want a nice place for him to go whilst I'm away. The place I use to go to has put up her prices and last time I picked him up he had a pooey botty even after I had told her to keep an eye on him as he's a lazy bunny and sits in his poo. Anyway that's another story.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I live in Warrington but will travel.

My motto is "If in doubt check it out!"

Any good boarding establishment should be more than happy for you to visit them beforehand and discuss any concerns you may have.

Perhaps find somewhere recommended by a fellow member of RU who has had first hand experience with a business.

Best of luck in finding somewhere suitable. :thumb:

I use a place called SooZoo in Stockport and have always been happy. The RSPCA board bunnies there too. She has indoor accommodation or outdoors large hutches with runs attached in a big shed.

Hi Kenno, we use the SAA in Sale www.saarescue.co.uk .
We got Misty and Fog from them and they have been boarding there regularly since, they have just opened a new boarding unit too so have more capacity than they used to (12 pens I think).
I can recommend them highly, they don't seem to advertise their boarding services, give them a ring (or email).
If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. :wave:

Back