• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser tonight

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He now rather likes pro-fibre pellets:

P2100551.jpg

And for a treat he has some parsley:

P2110564.jpg

Life can be rather exhausting ...

P2110568.jpg

Aww, what a spoiled bun you are m'lord!

btw, I love your new sig but an still doing a double take every time I see it. The way his friend is sitting looks like white Spenser kits!

:love::love::love:

I needs a Spenser cuddle, he looks so cuddly. He neeeeeds cuddling. I wish he would accept that his destiny is to be cuddled lots and lots!

Love the parsley pic!

He really is amazingly bright white. He should be advertising washing powder.

:love::love::love:

I needs a Spenser cuddle, he looks so cuddly. He neeeeeds cuddling. I wish he would accept that his destiny is to be cuddled lots and lots!

Spenser: Oh no, definitely no cuddles. :shock: I wriggle and squiggle ... and I have been known to bite.:evil: Mummy hoped I would be more cuddly after my visit to the Plum Fairy last year, but I'm not! :lol:

Aww, what a spoiled bun you are m'lord!

btw, I love your new sig but an still doing a double take every time I see it. The way his friend is sitting looks like white Spenser kits!

Exactly what I thought! :shock::lol:

Loving the pics, especially the first one :lol:

Back