• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orla eschews bedrest!

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Aren't I pretty?
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201214.jpg

Ooh who lives in this house?
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary20129.jpg

Anyone at home?
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201257.jpg

Oh my word its Donovan the flying rabbit!
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary20128.jpg

Nom
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201215.jpg

Nommy
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201217.jpg

Even nommier!
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201222.jpg

Do you think this is my best side?
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201224.jpg

Hmm or this one?
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201228.jpg

No its this one!
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201225.jpg

Ooh its time for my close up.
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201234.jpg

Lunch break!
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201235.jpg

True love is sharing your kale with your husbun even though you don't really want to.
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201236.jpg

Humph, that was my bit Donny.
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201239.jpg

I'll dig a bed and grow some new kale for my pretty Orla.
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201252.jpg

I'll help despite my sore paw.
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201268.jpg

Mm something smells nice, its your poops Orla.
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201274.jpg

Orla: Does my bum look big Donny? Donovan: Of course not dear, I love a curvy girl.
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201288.jpg

I'm so happy I could fly!
OrlanandDonovan11thFebruary201291.jpg

Awww, what gorgeous photos. She's obviously not bothered by her paw.
When my dutch, Daisy-Boo, hurt her leg she was exactly the same. Jumping around like there was nothing wrong.

What a beautiful feisty bun she is!

She looks so funny in the second last one - I thought that was her two back feet at first, and she had them splayed like a seal's tail, but it's one foot and a bunny tail :D

They're so gorgeous :love::love: What happened to her paw? I must have missed that :oops:

She somehow managed to dislocate it so she is not putting much weight on it but it does seem to be getting better. Last week she was going around on three paws and got two x rays and a couple of days holiday at the vets. She is on metacam just now and supposed to be resting but as you can see she just won't do it :roll:

Donovan is super bouncy, he zooms and binkys and jumps with such speed agility and grace as I have never seen in a rabbit before so he might be keeping her on her toes. They are both gorgeous though, I'm so glad to be their mummy :love::love:

She somehow managed to dislocate it so she is not putting much weight on it but it does seem to be getting better. Last week she was going around on three paws and got two x rays and a couple of days holiday at the vets. She is on metacam just now and supposed to be resting but as you can see she just won't do it :roll:

Donovan is super bouncy, he zooms and binkys and jumps with such speed agility and grace as I have never seen in a rabbit before so he might be keeping her on her toes. They are both gorgeous though, I'm so glad to be their mummy :love::love:

Aww poor girl :( Hope she gets better soon! Donovan sounds like a lot of fun :lol: :love:
Mischief is probably going to go for a few dates at Buddies rescue at some point next week :) Although I'm quite nervous as she does seem to be in a very grumpy mood at the moment :lol::roll:

Aww poor girl :( Hope she gets better soon! Donovan sounds like a lot of fun :lol: :love:
Mischief is probably going to go for a few dates at Buddies rescue at some point next week :) Although I'm quite nervous as she does seem to be in a very grumpy mood at the moment :lol::roll:

Maybe its that of the month ;):lol: I hope the dates go well, Missy is gorgeous, every buck's dream doe :love:

Back