• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Bunnies be in these places?

pink.falling.stars

Warren Scout
Sorry they are bad images and the place is a mess, thats what you get for guys! which will soon be changed when I move in and have my Bunnies :) and the things that are they at the mo, would be there when I get my bunnies :)

Landing Images:
CRW_0135.jpg

CRW_0133.jpg

Front Room Images:
CRW_0136.jpg

CRW_0139.jpg

CRW_0138.jpg

Maybe a space for a crate? dont worry i'll tidy up :)

And make everything Bunny proof :)

x

Last edited:
Some potential good options there :) Firstly, have you had a chat with any rescues you want to adopt from to see what their requirements are?

Potentially you could havve a puppy pen with a cover on the landing, or probably an NIC pen behind the couch (to maximise space).

Yes, you are definitely gooing to have to work your socks off to bunny proof, but that will come once you have a better idea of where they are going to live :)

My concern with the space is the wires everywhere. If you totally bunny proof the wires, it should be safe for bunny but be aware some buns chew furniture and chew and dig carpet. Will they be 24/7 free ranged? This is your boyfriends place? I would suggest that you use a puppy pen if there is space, for the bunnies when not supervised. Put the litter box,base house/bed,tunnels,bowls ect.... in the pen with some sort of floor covering to protect the carpet. Something that could be left open when you could supervise for free play.

My concern with the space is the wires everywhere. If you totally bunny proof the wires, it should be safe for bunny but be aware some buns chew furniture and chew and dig carpet. Will they be 24/7 free ranged? This is your boyfriends place? I would suggest that you use a puppy pen if there is space, for the bunnies when not supervised. Put the litter box,base house/bed,tunnels,bowls ect.... in the pen with some sort of floor covering to protect the carpet. Something that could be left open when you could supervise for free play.

Deffo bunny proofing everything :) all the furniture is owned by him and housemates and me :) yeah i love your idea about a puppy pen, you can them in sizes and shapes im guessing?

Some potential good options there :) Firstly, have you had a chat with any rescues you want to adopt from to see what their requirements are?

Potentially you could havve a puppy pen with a cover on the landing, or probably an NIC pen behind the couch (to maximise space).

Yes, you are definitely gooing to have to work your socks off to bunny proof, but that will come once you have a better idea of where they are going to live :)

:) im sure i'll have something :) im just looking at opinions and help and advice at the mo :)

defo bunny proofing everything :) i know why its a mess cause they was three guys living here at the mo til i move in next month, it'll be near and tidy and bunny proof :)
im thinking more living room at the mo. i can set a puppy pen somewhere if im out, (just one up in the front room) and have NIC pen behind the couch too :) x

That sounds good :) Your PM sounds like a good plan too :)

You can get puppy pens in a variety of sizes and can join different panels from different pens all together. This is similar to the two I have http://www.petsathome.com/shop/dog-play-pen-by-pets-at-home-25507 They fold flatish too so can be easily stored when not in use.

You will need to peg a sheet, or similar, over the top to prevent jumping.

yuup :) thats good then :) im guessing you get them second hand too?

Back