• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Liz (Hugos There)and anyone else who wants to see the new addition to our family!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Charlie Bunny is enjoying his new home, he said he wants to stay an indoor bunny as its far too cold outside! He said his journey to his new home was rather chilly as the man in the red coat flung him over our gate and he sat in the garden for an hour waiting for me to get up and find him. Hes all snug and warm now and Jack has a new play mate! :D

Bonding has started already, a bit of fur pulling but mostly snuggles and grooming from Jack.

DSCN0640.jpg

and Jack has let him play with his toys too!

DSCN0656-1.jpg

So far so good!!
Thank you :love::love:
(Charlie bunny was won in one of Liz's fundraisers)

I didn't realise Charlie was so big. :shock: He's gorgeous. :love:

cough, specsavers..... :roll: It clearly stated in the original post the size of bunny! :lol::lol::lol:

I was quite sad to let him go as he had been sat in the bedroom for the past few weeks, now there is a big gap :(

Aw thank you, he is a big bunnuh - a giant I reckon!

Liz you will have to fill your gap with another bunny!! (real or fluffy? ;))

cough, specsavers..... :roll: It clearly stated in the original post the size of bunny! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I saw that *she lies*.

If I had seen it, I probably still would have been shocked at the photo because I'm not very good at visualising measurements. :lol::lol:

Back