• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this an appropriate size house

natasha81harris

Young Bun
hello all just a quickie question, is the following an appropriate size house for a rabbit.....

13.12" in height (35cm)
12.3" in width (31cm)
5.13" in depth (15cm)

It will also have 2 levels.

many thanks :roll:

Im a div...

I am a complete div:oops: i did the measurements wrong.... lol

the correct measurements are.....

Height 36"
Width 31.5"
depth 15"

Sorry.......:oops::oops:

:lol: I did think the measurements were wrong but with man flu affecting me I didn't give it a second thought

:wave: Are those measurements correct? In cm? That's not very big and bunnies need a much bigger space than that, have you got any other options? Will you be keeping them outside? If so you could maybe convert a shed if you have space or how about a house rabbit? xx

It would be for an indoor house, he has pretty much the run of the house so it would really be for sleeping in overnight and afternoon chillout time.

I am a complete div:oops: i did the measurements wrong.... lol

the correct measurements are.....

Height 36"
Width 31.5"
depth 15"

Sorry.......:oops::oops:

I'd say that is way to small. Julie's cage is quite a bit bigger than that and she is never locked it it. It is just use used as a hay station and hide away. We have a baby gate to enclose her in the kitchen at night. Can you do something like that?

Back