• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a problem....*Images in Post 12*

pink.falling.stars

Warren Scout
I think I can have two bunnies but I'm not sure where if have the 50sq ft requirement ): in my other threads I said I might be able to use the landing but now I'm not to sure cause their many be a wardrobe there instead next month cause someone else might be moving in ): but I may be able to use the front room for them :) but there is a tortoise in here thou....would that be any problem?? but it is abit cold in the front room at times ):

May put images up of the landing and the front room....and see what you all on RU think? x

Images are put of the places :)

Last edited:
I know that parsnip-bun on here has two tortoises who free range in the garden at the same time as the bunnies when it is warmer. From what I understand its not much of an issue and they seem to just ignore each other. Photos are always good too :D

Different rescues ask for different requirements, so it's worth checking those near you for what their requirements are :)

I know that parsnip-bun on here has two tortoises who free range in the garden at the same time as the bunnies when it is warmer. From what I understand its not much of an issue and they seem to just ignore each other. Photos are always good too :D

ahh thanks :) i just really got my heart set on two bunnies :) just dont know if i have 50 ft size ): i'll try and upload some pic in abit, if not defo tomorrow :)

Why not find your local rescue and give them a ring. Ask them what their requirements are for adopting a rabbit, or two. Then you'll know what to work towards if you adopt from them. :wave:

Why not find your local rescue and give them a ring. Ask them what their requirements are for adopting a rabbit, or two. Then you'll know what to work towards if you adopt from them. :wave:

the nearest one round here is RSPCA Preston.....but they dont really many bunnies from what i know off. The ones ive seen on here on down south are require big spaces ): but i really do want bunnies or at least one!

the nearest one round here is RSPCA Preston.....but they dont really many bunnies from what i know off. The ones ive seen on here on down south are require big spaces ): but i really do want bunnies or at least one!

Where abouts in the north west are you? There are several rescues/sanctuaries in the Lancashire area :wave:

Images of places :)

Sorry they are bad images and the place is a mess, thats what you get for guys! which will soon be changed when I move in and have my Bunnies :) and the things that are they at the mo, would be there when I get my bunnies :)

Landing Images:
CRW_0135.jpg

CRW_0133.jpg

Front Room Images:
CRW_0136.jpg

CRW_0139.jpg

CRW_0138.jpg

Maybe a space for a crate? dont worry i'll tidy up :)

And make everything Bunny proof :)

x

Last edited:
Back