• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to share these :)

becky963

Warren Scout
Had to share a few pics of my head tilty bun Mitsu and her wonderful husbun Cloud. He totally dotes on her and spends ages cleaning her every day, I've just taken these. I spend hours watching them of an evening! :love:

005-12.jpg

003-20.jpg

001-20.jpg

She developed a head tilt in September. She can actually lift her head right up but it goes right over when she's relaxed that's why it looks worse on the pics. She leads a perfectly normal, happy life

aww lovely pics. I have never seen a picture of a bunny with headtilt like that - I gasped.

I'm glad she lives a happy life though xx

aww lovely pics. I have never seen a picture of a bunny with headtilt like that - I gasped.

I'm glad she lives a happy life though xx

It was a shock when it happened (and cost a fortune at the vets!) She was quite ill at the beginning and we had to syringe feed her for the first couple of weeks, but she's gradually got better and we've all learned to live with it. She used to roll quite a lot but hasn't rolled for about a month now. She does everything a normal bunny does, just with a wonky head!

they are lovely, my buns head tilt was quiet severe too but is now back to normal,was a shock for me too but they are even more special and makes you love them even more;)

It was a shock when it happened (and cost a fortune at the vets!) She was quite ill at the beginning and we had to syringe feed her for the first couple of weeks, but she's gradually got better and we've all learned to live with it. She used to roll quite a lot but hasn't rolled for about a month now. She does everything a normal bunny does, just with a wonky head!

what caused the tilt and what meds was she on?

:love::love::love::love:

Beautiful as ever. She looks really well, when you see beyond the obvious. You and Cloud are obviously doing a wonderful job between you. She's very lucky she found her way to you.

:love: She is beautiful what a little darling and how lovely that she is spoilt rotten by you and Cloud. What happend for her to develop head tilt? Will she ever go back to normal? Only asking as I do not know a lot about head tilt and am interested.xx

what caused the tilt and what meds was she on?

Think it was E.cuniculi but not 100% sure. She was on Lapinzole for a month and antibiotics for a week along with Metacam and syringe fed Critical care for about 2 weeks until she started to eat properly for herself.

:love: She is beautiful what a little darling and how lovely that she is spoilt rotten by you and Cloud. What happend for her to develop head tilt? Will she ever go back to normal? Only asking as I do not know a lot about head tilt and am interested.xx

I got up to feed them in the morning and she had it. She was fine the night before. It has improved and she doesn't roll anymore. It may go back to normal and it may not, but the main thing is she behaves normally and eats normally and does all the rabbity things they all do!

Beautiful as ever. She looks really well, when you see beyond the obvious. You and Cloud are obviously doing a wonderful job between you. She's very lucky she found her way to you.

Thank you :love::love: She's a very special lady indeed and I feel very lucky to have her too!

I got up to feed them in the morning and she had it. She was fine the night before. It has improved and she doesn't roll anymore. It may go back to normal and it may not, but the main thing is she behaves normally and eats normally and does all the rabbity things they all do!

You must have been so worried when you went in and found her like that..like you said as long as she is enoying life and doing all the normal rabbity things than that's all that matters. She definitely looks happy to me! Look forward to more piccies in the future:D x

Lovely pics. :love: She is lucky to be so well cared for by you and Cloud. It's wonderful that she can have such great quality of life despite her disability.

I have a soft spot for headtilt buns as I had a sponsor bun who had headtilt.

She is such a beautiful little bunny with a sweet face.

Too tired to work out the right other words so I will just repeat this.

I think they are both adoreable :love :love::love: :and so lucky to have a mum like you.Wish there were more people like you in the world:thumb:

Back