• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any spare vibes?

kerrylouise

Warren Scout
just got back from the vet with my poorly little man sootie :( he wont eat anythign or drink
3rd trip to the vets in a week and seems to be getting worse, brought him home with lots of meds and gotta take him back monday to see if there is any improvement :( any body got any vibes for him?
feeling very sad for him at the minute

Do you have any syringes spare? You can slowly syringe water into his mouth if he still refuses to drink. Sending tonnes of healing tummy vibes xxxx

Sending loads a get well vibes I hope your bunny gets better :love: I just lost my little Girly this morning to stasis so my heart goes out to you and your bunny fingers crossed he starts eating n drinking ASAP :love:

Sending loads a get well vibes I hope your bunny gets better :love: I just lost my little Girly this morning to stasis so my heart goes out to you and your bunny fingers crossed he starts eating n drinking ASAP :love:

thank you every body :) i have loads of syringes and i have been doing that

i am really sorry to hear about ur little girly :( what was her name

Back