• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many guinea-pigs can fit in a cardboard box?

Alicia

Mama Doe
3 :lol:

DSCN1588-1.jpg

Yes they are all sows :) The guinea-pig at the back is Edie, the ginger and white one is Marmalade, and the little baby brown piggy is Willow.
I also have another guinea-pig called Sasha who was too busy eating this afternoon to get in the box and have her photo taken :lol:

They are cute names. Was going to say how much smaller Willow looks to Marmalade and Eddie but then I re-read it and realised she's a baby guinea :lol: I'm hoping to get some piggies in the summer, I'm saving for a hutch at the mo and a shed that I can also use in the winter. Are yours inside or out?x

They are cute names. Was going to say how much smaller Willow looks to Marmalade and Eddie but then I re-read it and realised she's a baby guinea :lol: I'm hoping to get some piggies in the summer, I'm saving for a hutch at the mo and a shed that I can also use in the winter. Are yours inside or out?x

Mine live outside :) They live in 2 hutches (attached together) with a run attached to that in the garden during the summer and in the winter they have a hutch with a pen attached in the wendy house. Even Willow, who is only about 7 weeks old now, has been totally fine even with the cold weather we've had recently, they all sit together and keep warm and they've got lots of hay and hiding places :)

Back